In compliance with the duty of information contained in paragraph 2 of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the
cookies used on the website of Whistestone SL.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to
store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the
services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
In accordance with the cookie notice that appears on the website, the user accepts that,
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data
processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to how long they are stored in the user’s
browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed,
cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical Cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by the
website. (such as, for example, those used to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Personalization Cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, how
language can be.
- Security Cookies: serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies for exchanging social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow sharing
content on social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: allow the person in charge to track the user’s behavior.
- Advertising Cookies: allow to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces
of the website based on information collected on user behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to
the user’s profile.
- Geolocation Cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete Whistestone SL cookies or any other website by using your browser. In each
browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser browser where you
set the procedure for its deletion. For more information:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
If you disable cookies, the website may not function properly or may not be able to access certain information
functions of the same.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used in the web portal for different purposes, the cookies are listed below
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like I like or Share .
Modification of conditions
Whistestone SL expressly reserves the right to modify unilaterally, in whole or in part, without the need to notice,